• Designed for professional Ikegami and Panasonic cameras
• New compander circuit for more natural sound
• New DTV-compatible (188) frequencies covering 4 UHF TV bands
• True diversity system with 2 complete front-ends and high-gain antennas
• Dielectric filters throughout, for improved image rejection and superior diversity isolation
• High 5th-order filters for improved S/N ratio
• Multi-function LCD shows channel, frequency, battery info, AF level, and diversity operation
The Azden 1201URX/Si Slot-In Portable Wireless Microphone Receiver is designed to mount Ikegami, Panasonic, and other professional cameras with slot-in mounts.
In addition to the receiver's slot-in design, the 1201-series also offers 188 user selectable, DTV compliant frequencies. True-diversity technology with two complete front-ends and high-gain antennas maximize reception and range while greatly reducing interference and drop-out. The transmitter features a multi-function digital display and rugged construction. 12VDC power is supplied from the camera.