Whether you are a hiker, birdwatcher or a mountain biker, your momentum is an important part of the experience. Getting to your camera, map, binoculars or GU chomps is a cumbersome process, requiring you to pause to remove the pack and rummage through your belongings. That’s why we developed our unique 180° rotation technology. Simply pull integrated beltpack around your waist for rapid access to your gear.
The rotating beltpack — which can be worn separately for shorter outings — has enough room for your camera, 10” tablet (iPad), binoculars, maps, guidebook, snacks and more. The main pack has extra space for larger gear, including clothing, climbing gear, laptop and more. Daisy chains and ice ax loops provide additional lash points for even more gear. The Horizon truly lives up to its name with a dedicated pocket that fits most 3-liter reservoirs, allowing for longer, more adventurous trips.
- Backpack with beltpack fully rotated
- Seam-sealed rain cover functions with rotation technology, for extra protection in heavy downpours*
- Carry a tripod fully secured on the front of the Horizon backpack
- Additional room for jacket, 2-3 layers, hat, gloves, lunch, etc.
- Top pocket for access to small items
- Attachment points for Tripod Suspension Kit*
- 2 bags in 1: Removable beltpack can be worn separately for shorter outings
- 13” laptop fits in main compartment
- Front zippered pocket provides quicker access to smaller items such as climbing gear, field instruments, first aid kit, and climbing shoes
- Small trekking tripod, hiking poles, or fly rod/reel carry easily on the front or side panels
- Load-lifter straps adjust the weight distribution for a comfortable fit
- Side water bottle pocket fits most 32 oz water bottles
- Two rows of daisy chains for additional attachment points
- Beltpack compression straps adjust for custom fit
- Lightweight materials
- Breathable padded airflow harness with adjustable sternum strap
- Integrates with MindShift's Tripod Suspension Kit*
- Modular rail to attach a Lens Switch Case* or Filter Hive*
- Panorama/Horizon Photo Insert fits in the top portion of pack and provides extra carrying capacity for photo gear
- 2 seam-sealed Rain Covers* function with the rotation design for extra protection in heavy downpours
Gear Profile: Beltpack
- Nikon D810 with a 24-70mm attached + 105mm VR Macro f/2.8
- Canon 5D MIII with 16-35mm II f/2.8 L attached + 24-70mm II f/2.8 L
- 10" tablet + Sony A7II with 24-70 attached + 28mm f/2.0 + 90mm Macro f/2.8 + HVL-F32m Flash
- 10" tablet, binoculars, energy bars, maps, identification book, etc.
Fits a jacket, 2-3 clothing layers, hat, gloves, lunch and more. Optional padded Photo Insert can hold additional camera equipment*